We are looking for two experienced Offshore Installation Managers for our offshore renewable team who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project with the highest degree of quality, on time, within budget and scope at the same time secure incident and accident free deliverables. You will be involved in a number of installation activities from managing the work of contractors, participate in sales activities, internal and external meetings with suppliers to direct installation of offshore wind turbines.
In addition you can expect the following tasks:
- Overall responsible for all offshore installation processes
- Responsible for sub-project ‘Installation’ with reference to the project manager
- Responsible for installation of offshore wind turbines in various parts of the world, primarily Europe
- Responsible for managing the work of contractors, allocating and utilising resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a cooperative, motivated and successful team
- Be visible and lead by example regarding EHS standards / procedures and safety at site.
- Ensure that all EHS incidents and observations are reported and appropriate action is taken.
- Conduct daily planning of standard, non-standard work and the required documentation on site according to project schedule.
- Responsible for the implementation of workflows and related construction standards.
- Execute and report on standard and non-standard work according to the work area planning.
- Ensure that the right experts are assessing tasks outside of standard work if necessary
- Contribute to lessons learned activities and continuous improvements on site.
Please contact :