Head of Sales & HR in UK & Denmark
Over 20 years Operational and Business Mangement experience in multiple fields
Comes with a strong background within sales and consultancy services on an international scale
Through his career, he has helped a large number of businesses expand through efficient strategies and analysis withing HR, sales and marketing and innovative business development.
Has founded 2 methodologies within business analysis and development and analyzing of human behavior and motivation,
Focus and responsibility are on meeting the need of our customers, our internal HR and business development.
Lived and worked in Denmark and Spain
Karin Moe Bojsen
Head Of Renewable – On & Offshore
- Professional work experience from 16 years in the Construction and Wind Industry
- Comes with a background as Civil Engineer with Master Degree in Environment Management.
- Focal point being Project Quality- and HSE Management within all project phases; Tender, Design, Planning, Manufacturing, Construction, Handover and Maintenance
- Previous worked with Statoil, Dong Energy, Centrica Renewables Energy, E.ON Energy, Iberdrola Renewables, Vattenfall, RWE Innogy, Statkraft, MT Hojgaard. In addition running, own Consultancy Company within the UK and European Offshore Wind Industry
- Lived and worked in total of 7 years i.a Greenland, Norway, Caribbean, West Africa
Klaus Morten Jørgensen
Head Of Construction Management
- 17 years of work experience from Construction Management within Energy, Production and Consulting.
- Worked for Novo Nordisk, M&T, Lundbech, Statoil, Townships & Georg Berg.
- Focus on Constructability, Design Safety Review, Contracts, Planning, Quality & Performance in a lean perspective
- Degree as Building Constructor
- Live and works in Denmark, former worked in Cypres
Stig Stender Sapru
Head Of Business Development
firstname.lastname@example.org – +45 28152872
- 25 years of work experience from Energy, Maritime, Industry & Consulting
- Worked for Western Geophysical, A.P Moeller-Maersk, Maersk Oil & Gas, Shell, Siemens Wind Power in addition to running own consulting company
- Focus on Globalisation, Functional Strategy Development & Implementation, Performance- & Change Management, Organisational Development
- Degree in Business Administration & Organisation, Siemens Leadership Excellence and Executive Board Of Directors
- Lived and worked in Europa, South America and ME for more than 8 years (Antwerp, Germany, Rio De Janiero and Qatar)
Head Of Shipping & Maritime
- 31 years of work experience from Maritime, Energy & Consulting
- Worked for Chevron, Nordic Tankers, Torm, MAN B&W, Wärtsilä, Chris-Marine, Sea-Quest in addition to running own consulting company
- Focus on Pre – & Docking, Client Representation, New Building, Independent Insurance Reporting, Re-building & Major Overhaul, FAT and
- Degree as Master Marine Engineering (Marine Engineering Systems & Equipment)
- Lived and worked in ME & Asia for more than 25 years (Singapore, Dubai, Bahrain and Korea)